Fortunately, though, a professional email address isn’t limited to just your first and last name. There are plenty of ways you can choose one that any recruiter or hiring manager would consider professional.
Professional Email Address Ideas and Examples
Combine your names.
- First name + last name = firstname.lastname@example.org
- First name . last name = email@example.com
- First name – last name = firstname.lastname@example.org
- First name . middle name . last name = email@example.com
- First name – middle name – last name = firstname.lastname@example.org
- First initial + last name = email@example.com
- First initial + middle name + last name = firstname.lastname@example.org
- First initial + middle initial +last name = email@example.com
Shorten your names.
Combine your name with your profession, city, or degree.
Surprisingly, choosing a professional email address can be quite challenging, especially since you can’t spice it up like you can with your personal one. But, as you can see, there are still plenty of ways for choosing a strong professional email address, and, hopefully, we helped you find one.